ALUMNI CAREER SERVICES
Does your career office need additional support to work with alumni/ae? More and more alumni/ae contact their colleges and universities every day for career support. Their needs are great and their expectations high.
Having designed and provided alumnae career services for seven years, I am especially qualified to offer this service to client schools. To further enhance resources, my colleague Dr. Barbara Reinhold, past director of the Smith College Career Development Office, and I will be working collaboratively.
Based on your individual needs, our services may include:
- One-on-one coaching, by phone or Skype
- Career-related seminars at locations nationwide, by teleconference or webinar
- Job-search groups (for two-month commitment, via teleconference weekly; offered by Cori Ashworth)
The institutions that work with us benefit by:
- Providing a valuable service to an important constituency
- Offering cutting-edge consulting and coaching services
- Reducing the need for additional career staff to address the increased demand for career services
Leading colleges or universities may arrange for programming and coaching. We would be happy to discuss your needs. Please contact us directly or provide referrals to individual alumni/ae.
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Barbara Reinhold's website: barbara-reinhold.com
“Cori is a fountain of knowledge with regard to career services and counseling. I worked with her as president of a Mount Holyoke College alumnae club. She presented career programs and held one-on-one appointments to help alumnae with their job searching skills and résumés. Cori helped alumnae focus on their strengths and identify directions that would be good strategically for their career paths. She was very responsive. I cannot say enough about Cori's ability to help our alumnae with the downside of lay offs and turn them into a positive situation. I hope to bring Cori out again for her excellent career advice to alumnae.”
Sr. Sourcing Manager, JDS Uniphase and President,
Mount Holyoke Club of the Peninsula