CAREER COACHING SERVICES
Career coaching is helpful at all stages of the career development continuum. It may be appropriate for the college senior who is unclear about the next step, the new worker who has selected the wrong path and feels unhappy, the returning worker, the midlife career changer, or “retiree” who is seeking to redefine her life.
Steps in the Process
- This may include a review of your skills, values, interests, and personality, as well as an analysis of your current work environment.
- What is currently possible and realistic in the geography or industry that you have selected? We will determine what organizations are best for you.
Creating a Strategy
- This may be designing an individualized plan for new employment or figuring out the next step in your current organization.
- We will develop résumés and other related self-marketing materials, as well as hone interview and networking skills.
- We will consider social media and LinkedIn content to enhance your online presence.
Managing the Process
- This includes helping you implement your plans through coaching and thoughtful partnership.
“I worked with Cori Ashworth during my last job search. Cori supported me in all aspects of the search—from determining what I valued most in a workplace, to what type of organization I should be targeting, to refining my résumé to be appropriate for the transition from high tech to the non-profit sector. Cori is a skilled professional and I strongly endorse her.”
Vice President of Marketing
Anita Borg Institute for Women and Technology