A career is an ongoing, vital component of our satisfaction and happiness in life. As we redefine our values and goals over the years, however, our professional roles evolve.
Your career can develop over time to form a continuum of satisfying experiences that will increase your personal sense of accomplishment and well-being and enable you to realize your potential.
What will you gain from career or management coaching?
Career coaching will help you:
• Identify your signature strengths
• Hone your job search strategies and skills
• Increase your confidence
• Define your next or second career
Management coaching will help you:
• Identify areas for professional development
• Support incremental change to accomplish professional goals
• Maintain strategic focus as your professional circumstances change
Connect with Cori on LinkedIn
" You are
your own best resource and your own worst enemy. Operate from belief in yourself."
Career Consultant and Management Coach
E-mail me at email@example.com, or you may also reach me at 413-548-9669 during business hours (9am-5pm, EST)
To help you identify opportunities that will fit your strengths and increase your effectiveness or that of your organization, I offer: