Having worked in outplacement for many years, I know the importance of this work. I am convinced that done well, moving through change and into decisive, future-oriented work can be one of the most powerful personal processes you can go through during a lifetime. Lemons can indeed be made into lemonade.
I work with individuals or small groups and offer:
- Coaching on making positive change in your life
- Identification and assessment of new marketplace opportunities
- Job search planning and strategies
- Guidance on résumé writing, creating your personal marketing spiel, and writing specialized, personal profiles
- Ongoing coaching during the search process
- Comprehensive workbook of materials for each client that covers: résumé development, how to interview and network, LinkedIn, and ideas for conducting your job search
If your organization requires outplacement support, please contact me to discuss your needs.
“When I walked into Cori’s office, I was scared and unemployed and a single mom of three teenagers; I had been laid off of a job and didn't know what I wanted to do for my life's "next chapter." Six weeks later, I had a job that used my skills creatively, I was making a salary that helped put my kids through college, and I was engaged to be married! Cori approaches her work with compassion, professionalism, and a terrific sense of humor. She helped me assess my skills and transition into a meaningful job, but also made the process personal, creative, and fun. I highly recommend Cori to anyone seeking to be inspired and motivated by the working partnership she offers.”
—Susan Daniels, Executive Recruiter